Rabu, 28 Desember 2011

Untitled



Desi Anwar once said that human has 3 fears.
Fear of death/pain.
Fear of failure.
Fear of rejection.

After read her words, I realized she was true. Absolute true.
We don't have to talk about the first fear beacuse I think everybody has a fear of death.

When I'm looking back my entire life, I see it as a monochorome journey. I did what other people think I shoul do. I know I could walk on my own path and try something new and different. If only I'm not too afraid of failing in life.

Then let me explain what fear of rejection is. I'm such an introvert girl. Deep inside my heart, i know i less sociable because im afraid of other's rejection. There are always gazillion "what if" when I try to get closer to someone. And my excuse is that I believe in natural chemistry and destiny. No, that's not how you make friend. You will have friends when you want and try to make ones.

-----

Last night I talked about these fears to a friend of mine. But instead of giving any solutions, she introduced me to two other fears: fear of loss and fear of lonelyness.
She quoted what Yoda ever said to young Anakin Skywalker, "The fear of loss is a path to the dark side." Well, in some point this quotes really nails me. But I think it's too personal to be shared in this blog. :D

And fear of lonelyness? Oh cmon, I know how hard you urban primitive had been struggled.

So, do you have any other fear?

-----

gambar dari sini

1 komentar: